Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Flutter Book






To view the instructions I worked off of, click here!


Okay, I opted to make this book with two separate covers instead of a connected one, so it's a lot like an accordian book. If you make it with the connected cover, it should look a bit more like this.



The first step is to decide the size of your book. The paper will be the the same size of the cover, so the way I measured it was to put the book board on my paper, score it with the bone folder, and then cut it with my ruler and exacto knife.



Make sure when you cut each piece, make sure it's folded down the middle, so each piece will actually be twice as big as each cover.

Then you take each of your pages and glue the fore edges together!

Once you've got as many pages as you want, glue the first and last pages to the covers (like we did with the syllabus), and you're done! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment